15 mins of preparation + 22 cooking time 4 servings
- 2-3 duBreton Mild Italian Sausages
- 4 CuisiChef Sundried Tomatoes & Basil Thin Pizza Crusts
- 1 jar CuisiChef Pizza Sauce
- 1 65g package of duBreton Pepperoni Dry Sausage
- 1 125 g package of duBreton Sliced Cooked Ham, cut into strips
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) sliced mushrooms
- 1 small pepper, cut into rings
- 1/2 onion, diced small
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) grated mixed Italian cheese
- 1 slice of duBreton Bacon
- Place sausage in a cooking pot. Cover with water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and cut into rounds.
- Pre-heat oven to 450oF (230oC).
- Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread sauce over the crust and garnish with sausage rounds, dry Pepperoni sausage, strips of ham and vegetables. Top with cheese and bacon.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes and serve.