Skip to main content
- Pre-heat barbecue to high, approximately 550oF (290oC).
- Sear rack of pork on all sides for approximately 20 minutes total.
- Turn off one of the barbecue burners and place meat on that side. Maintain temperature between 350oF (180oC) and 400oF (200oC).
- Cook rack of pork, using indirect heat for 1 hour, turning over from time to time, until a thermometer inserted in the center indicates 145oF (63oC).
- Remove from barbecue, cover with tinfoil and let rest for 10 minutes prior to cutting and serving.
- Pre-heat oven to 450oF (230oC).
- Place rack of pork in a roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes to sear meat.
- Lower heat to 350oF (180oC) and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until a thermometer inserted into the center indicates 145oF (63oC).
- Remove from oven, cover with tinfoil and let rest for 10 minutes prior to cutting and serving.