Delicious cuban old fashioned pork loin sandwich
15 mins of preparation + 10 cooking time 2 servings
- 2 kaiser rolls, cut in half
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) yellow mustard
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 6 to 8 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 package of duBreton organic Old Fashioned Pork Loin
- 4 to 6 slices dill pickles
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) butter
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together.
- Brush the inside of buns with this dijonnaise.
- Top buns with slices of Swiss cheese, pork loin and pickles.
- Close the loaves.
- Butter bread on both sides.
- In a skillet, heat and toast sandwiches for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp.
- Remove sandwiches from pan and cut in half.