30 mins of preparation + 0 cooking time 8 servings
- 1 600 g (1 1/3 lb.) round loaf of bread
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) chopped olives
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) chopped marinated vegetables (artichokes, peppers and/or eggplant)
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) fresh chopped parsley
- 2 65g packages of duBreton Pepperoni Dry Sausage or duBreton Sopressata Dry Sausage
- 2 125 g packages of duBreton Sliced Cooked Ham
- 150 g (1/3 lb) sliced provolone cheese
- 150 g (1/3 lb) mozzarella
- Cut the top off of the loaf of bread and empty bread from interior.
- Mix olives with chopped marinated vegetables and parsley.
- Spread a little more than half the mixture on the bottom and interior sides of the loaf.
- Layer ingredients alternating between meats and cheeses; pepperoni, provolone, ham, mozzarella, pepperoni, provolone, ham.
- Finalize with remaining olive mixture.
- Close up the loaf and place on cooking sheet. Place a cutting board on top of the bread and add weight using tinned food. Allow to press down for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Cut into wedges and serve.