Dry sausage, spinach and olive pizza
15 mins of preparation + 10 cooking time 4 servings
- 4 CuisiChef Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crusts
- 1 jar CuisiChef Pizza Sauce
- 2 packages of duBreton Boreal and Black Trumpets Dry Sausage
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) grated mozzarella cheese
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) feta cheese crumbled coarsely
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sliced kalamata olives
- Pre-heat oven to 450oF (230oC).
- Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread sauce on crusts and garnish with dry sausage, spinach, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, feta and olives.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes and serve.