Pesto, sopressata and bocconcini bites
15 mins of preparation + 7 cooking time 6 (32 bite servings
- 1 CuisiChef Thin Pizza Crust, flavour of choice
- 22 ml (1 1/2 tbsp.) pesto
- 1 65g package of duBreton Sopressata Dry Sausage
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) grated parmesan
- 16 bocconcini pearls (or mini-mini), cut in half
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Olive oil, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375oF (190oC).
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Spread the pesto over the crust, cover with slices of dry sausage and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cut into 4 on each side in order to obtain 16 squares. Cut each square into 2 triangles.
- Place on baking sheet and cook in oven for 7 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Garnish each triangle with a quarter cherry tomato and a piece of bocconcini.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.