Dry sausage and cranberry baked brie
10 mins of preparation + 4 cooking time 4 portions servings
- 1 CuisiChef Regular or Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
- 16 slices of duBreton Appalachian Treasure Dry Sausage
- 90 g (3 oz) brie, sliced
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) dried cranberries
- 1-2 stems of fresh rosemary, plucked
- Fresh ground pepper
- 5 ml (1 tsps.) olive oil
- Balsamic or honey glaze to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 475oF (240oC).
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- On the crust, place slices of dry sausage, one next to the other, giving 4 rows of 4.
- Garnish each slice of dry sausage with a piece of brie, dried cranberries, rosemary leaves and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil and bake in oven for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt and crust is slightly golden.
- Cut into 16 squares, add balsamic or honey glaze and enjoy.