Pizza style fish
15 mins of preparation + 20 cooking time 6 servings
- 900 g (2 lb) white fish filets
- 1 65g package of duBreton Pepperoni Dry Sausage
- 1 225 g (8 oz) tin of sliced mushrooms
- 1 pepper of your choice, cut into rings
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) grated mozzarella cheese
- 500 ml (2 cups) tomato and basil pasta sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 450oF (230oC).
- Place fish filets on a cooking sheet.
- Cover with slices of dry sausage, followed by mushrooms, pepper rings and ending with the cheese.
- Bake in over for 15 to 20 minutes according to thickness of fish and desired gratin.
- Serve with warm tomato sauce and accompanied with a salad.