Smoked ham sandwich with maple mayo and apple
10 mins of preparation + 0 cooking time 4 servings
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) of mayonnaise
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of maple syrup
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) of Dijon mustard
- 8 pieces of thinly sliced whole-wheat bread
- 12 slices of duBreton Sliced Smoked Ham
- 1 Quebec apple, sliced
- 4 pieces of leaf lettuce
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, maple syrup and Dijon mustard.
- Spread the maple mayonnaise on the bread slices. Divide the ham among 4 of the bread slices and garnish with apple slices and lettuce.
- Top the sandwiches with the remaining bread slices.
- Slice in two or in squares and serve.