Bacon-wrapped goat cheese avocado appetizers
15 mins of preparation + 30 cooking time 6 servings
- 3 ripe medium avocados
- 2/3 cup (150g) soft goat cheese
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) thyme
- 1 package duBreton Black Forest Bacon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Slice avocados in half, remove pit and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, minced garlic and thyme.
- Spoon cheese mixture into avocado centres, scooping out more avocado flesh if needed.
- Wrap each cheese-filled avocado with two slices of bacon.
- Place avocados on baking sheet covered in parchment paper and bake until bacon is starting to crisp (approximately 20 to 30 minutes).