Honey-mustard glazed pork and squash meatloaf
15 mins of preparation + 45 cooking time 6 servings
Recipe made with:
GROUND PORK (VACUUM-PACKED)
- 1 egg
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of fermented garlic flowers, chopped
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) of curry powder
- 1 slice of bread, torn into pieces
- 250 mL (1 c.) of grated butternut squash
- 2 – 450 g (1 lb.) packages of duBreton Extra Lean Ground Pork
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of Dijon mustard
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of old-fashioned mustard
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large bowl, beat the egg with the garlic flowers and curry.
- Add the bread and squash. Stir well and let the bread absorb the egg.
- Add the pork, mix and season generously.
- Press the mixture into a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustards and honey. Pour over top of the meatloaf and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.