Ras el hanout pork kebabs
15 mins of preparation + 15 cooking time 4 to 6 servings
- 2 – 450 g (1 lb.) packages of duBreton Ground Pork
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of ras el hanout*
- 125 mL (½ c.) of fresh cilantro, chopped
Mint yogurt sauce
- 250 mL (1 c.) of plain Greek yogurt
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of fresh mint, chopped
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of lemon juice
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the mint yogurt sauce. Set aside in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- In a bowl, combine the ground pork with the garlic, ras el hanout and cilantro. Season generously and mix thoroughly.
- Shape the meat preparation into cigar shapes around the skewers.
- Place the kebabs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce, couscous and salad.
Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat and cook for 12 minutes.